Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 9f5d10c5-0979-41da-a712-e2c30328316d
Do you come from an experienced background of sales and are looking for work?
Field Sales Executive
£42,000 per annum excluding benefits
37 hours per week – Hybrid
Location – IG11
My client, a world leading mail and logistics company, are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their team in a field-based position. Your overall objective as the Field Sales executive will be to drive performance increase to the sales revenue, profitability, and product uptake.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Identifying and onboarding new businesses to the required Key Performance Indicators as set by the company.
- Maintaining a pipeline of prospective customers to consistently onboard new clients.
- Managing your designated sales territory, ensuring that all potential leads to new opportunities are identified and chased.
- Attending scheduled meetings with clients in prospective companies, using learned skills and knowledge to close business.
- Ensuring that weekly reports are kept up to date and accurate, and that weekly activity is in line with previous targets.
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services to enable you to expertly answer all queries confidently.
The ideal candidate will need:
- To be experienced and passionate in a previous sales role, ideally one of a similar nature.
- To have demonstrated high performance in a field-based sales position.
- Be a results-focused individual, motivated by targets to achieve a high performance.
- Have a full UK drivers license.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Field Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Field Sales Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Field Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.