To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Employer: Macfarlane Packaging
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Basic salary plus bonus/OTE, car/allowance
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220616116
Field Sales Executive
Territory: Southampton & Dorset
Package: Basic salary circa £30,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus/commission (OTE circa £45,000), company car (or allowance) & flexible benefits package including hybrid working, up to 27 days holiday (Plus additional annual leave purchasing scheme)
Sector: Packaging distribution
We, the UK s largest packaging distributor have an exciting opportunity for an experienced field sales professional to come and represent us. You will join a successful team based at our Fareham site and enjoy a varied territory sales role. We are a committed equal opportunities employer that champions dignity in the workplace. Our focus is to provide customers with fully integrated and innovative packaging solutions, augmented by outstanding customer service. Appointing and nurturing sales talent across our business is key to our continued growth.
The Field Sales Executive Role
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the field sales executive is very much a full sales cycle role. You can therefore expect to manage a portfolio of existing customers, whilst focussing dedicated quality time to new business generation. An ability to switch focus and dedicate adequate time to both aspects will ultimately dictate your success in meeting agreed goals and targets. You will thrive in building relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across a range of customer accounts, continually reviewing needs and acting on opportunities to present fresh solutions.
Field Sales Executive Key Responsibilities
- Create and implement a business plan for allocated territory to maximise sales & deliver excellent standards of customer service & support at all times
- Maintain and develop existing accounts whilst also identifying new business opportunities and extending the customer base
- Maintain strong sales administration including use of CRM (Dynamics) to follow up all leads, enquiries/quotes
- Adopt a consultative approach with clients in tailoring appropriate solutions to meet needs whilst developing/maintaining a strong knowledge of all packaging solutions and full product range
Do you have the correct profile?
We would love to hear from you if you are an experienced B2B sales professional (ideally minimum of 12 months field based/customer facing experience). You will be an effective negotiator, with the ability to actively build strong relationships via first class communication and influencing skills. You will enjoy genuinely adding value to customers as your prior experience will already have seen you selling a solution. Selling with integrity, you will be accustomed to delighting customers and be able to illustrate a recent track-record of success in meeting sales targets. We would ask that you live on patch (within one of the stated territory areas) and have a valid UK driving licence. Whilst packaging sales experience isn t essential, it would be a bonus of course.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds irrespective of your age, gender, disability, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender identity, religion, or sexual orientation. Should you require any specific support or adjustments during the recruitment process, please email our recruitment team directly.
We provide a competitive basic starting salary and operate a range of rewarding bonus/incentive schemes. Our flexible employee benefits can include: –
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 27 days with service) plus all public/bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Geographical salary weighting available at specific locations
- Range of company cars or cash allowance (including electric) for qualifying roles
- Employee assistance program to support & advise with well-being & any issues
- Extensive range of training/development & potential progression opportunities
- Employee discount scheme (discounts on several major retail/leisure brands)
- Annual paid Volunteering Day
- Simply Health/Dental Cover option or BUPA cover for qualifying roles
- Enhanced HR policies relating to various employee rights & entitlements
- Long service awards (5-40 years)
- Charitable giving options
- Financial support with eye-tests/purchasing glasses (DSE users only)
- O2 Mobile discount scheme (up to 25% off)
Your future with us
Here at Macfarlane Group, you truly have the potential to shape your own future and set your own ambitions. We are a large group company where internal promotion and mobility is a key feature of our success. Through tailored career plans, we provide a wide range of structure training & development pathways, utilizing both inhouse expertise to share knowledge and the best-in-class external training partners. There is potential access to management & leadership development, and we work closely with recognised, accredited bodies including the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) & the Institute of Sales Professionals ISP). So there really are no limits to where your journey within Macfarlane Group may take you.
How to apply/next steps
This is an urgent appointment whereby we will be working to identify and review the best of applicants swiftly in the hope of selecting the successful candidate to commence with us ASAP. Please note that Macfarlane Group supports hybrid working where possible and we often conduct our first stage interviews via video. To make an application please simply click apply ensuring that your CV is up to date and relevant.
All applications will be acknowledged, shortlisted applicants normally hearing from us within a week or two. Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified at the end of our process, although if you haven t heard from us within 2-3 weeks of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Field Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Field Sales Executive job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Field Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.