Overview: FF&E Interior Designer – Camden, London job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
An FF&E Interior Designer job is now available to join an award winning, architectural and interior practice based in Camden, London. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative designer, passionate about all-things-FF&E looking to work on contemporary projects. Salary range: £35,000 – £45,000 DOE.
This successful practice works across the residential, hospitality, commercial, and master planning sectors in the UK and abroad. The team of 35 prides itself for its unique approach to each brief and timeless portfolio of projects. With an ever-growing portfolio of projects, they are looking for an excellent communicator with strong design and presentation skills for this client-facing role.
Role & Responsibilities
– Producing concept development, client presentations and mood/sample boards
– Communicating design ideas using hand sketches, samples and Adobe Suite
– FF&E including sourcing, scheduling and procurement
– Working with other internal and external design teams
– Site visits.
Required Skills & Experience
– 3+ years UK experience working on high-end residential, hospitality and/or F&B projects
– Confident working across all FF&E stages
– Proven experience delivering projects successfully within time and budget
– Must have a passion and strong knowledge of high-quality materials and detail
– Good technical knowledge and relevant site experience
– Proficiency with InDesign, Sketch Up and Photoshop
– Knowledge of EstiPC
– Revit would be an advantage.
What you get back
– £35,000 – £45,000
– 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
– Social events
– Weekly CPD’s
– Private healthcare.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
FF&E Interior Designer Job in Camden, London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 12739)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this FF&E Interior Designer – Camden, London job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this FF&E Interior Designer – Camden, London job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this FF&E Interior Designer – Camden, London job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.