Overview: Facilities Project Manager job vacancy in Edinburgh recruiting now
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Our client is a leading law firm who are seeking a Facilities Project Manager on a Fixed Term Basis to oversee and deliver a fit out and decant programme moving their head Scottish office across 2 Edinburgh City locations.
To Project Manager will manage the remainder of fit out works as well as lead on the decant and move programme through effective planning and coordination of activities and clear communication with al stakeholders including Internal stakeholders, external consultancies and 3rd party contractors and suppliers making sure that the programme can be delivered on time and within budget whilst minimising the disruption to the ongoing business, staff and clients.
MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
* Ensure all internal deliverables are planned, coordinated and met, on time and on budget by liaising with all relevant parties.
* Execute an internal communications plan to ensure all colleagues are appraised of progress, and understand what they need to do, and when to facilitate smooth transfer of assets.
* Ensure senior leadership are briefed in a timely and appropriate manner including upcoming deadlines, decisions, issues for escalation etc.
* Work with the appointed Project Management Consultancy and the finance team to confirm cost forecasts and budgets and ensure they are met through accurate scoping of works.
* Work with the facilities team (client services, reception, facilities team leader, print and mail, document management) to ensure all the relevant activities expected from these departments are clearly defined and deliverables are understood and met
* Work with the IT team to ensure all relevant activities and deliverables are understood and met.
* Update and monitor the project plan regularly, brief leadership on progress in a timely basis and where necessary make suitable adjustments.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL NEED TO DEMONSTRATE:
* Strong technical project and programme management skills – gained within an estates or office fit out project delivery environment.
* Ability to work under pressure – managing, and meeting, the demands from a wide range of stakeholders from senior management, internal staff, internal departments, external consultants and a divers supply chain of delivery partners.
* Experience of large scale office decant and move projects
* Ability to manage, monitor and amend programmes of work utilising relevant Project Management Software (e.g Asta Power Project, Microsoft Project, Primavera)
* Ability to understand and hold suppliers accountable to contractual obligations.
* Demonstrable change management and change leadership experience
* Proven track record in managing projects with a high volume of varied users in situ.
You will need to be a qualified and experienced project management professional ideally from an estates/ facilities or consultancy background and will hold a relevant qualification or accreditation (Degree, APM, IWIFM, RICS)
The assignment is scheduled to run until Feb 2023 but may be extended and our client can enage an individual asap.
Salary on offer is circa £60K P/A equivalent DOE with a comprehensive benefits package.
To be considered please get in touch to discuss.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Facilities Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Facilities Project Manager job vacancy in Edinburgh with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Facilities Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.