CloudStone Education Services
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Exams Officer and Data Manager
Employer: CloudStone Education Services
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 3573_8736231
We are currently working with an independent all girls school in Hounslow.
They are currently recruiting for an Exams Officer and Data Manager
The is a permanent role.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To provide first class administrative support to manage all aspects of internal and external examinations, including registration and entries on courses, in line with the school’s vision and values.
- To assist with data management and timetabling. General Responsibilities
- To lead the arrangements of all practical aspects of examinations including: invigilation, rooming, student entry slips student timetables and preparation of venues, in liaison with the Leadership team to ensure the smooth running of the exams.
- To work closely with the data management team and senior leadership to ensure assessment data is available to teaching staff by agreed deadlines.
- To produce data student data and reports as directed.
- To co-ordinate and manage all post result enquiries and examination paper requests with all examination bodies.
- To ensure the integrity and security of all examination papers at all times.
- To ensure that the school is prepared for and meets all the inspection regulations required by JCQ or individual examination boards.
- To establish and maintain good relationships with all students, parents/carers, colleagues, suppliers, contractors and other professionals.
- To disseminate information well in advance of mock and public examinations to staff, students and parents.
- To assist and support with data management tasks and the changes to the timetable to ensure staff and students records are up to date. E.g. Year 7 transfer, ALPS.
- To plan, oversee and complete whole school reporting. This includes setting up mark sheets, checking data for accuracy, preparing reports.
- To action changes to the timetable for both staff and students to ensure there is an accurate database.
- Ensure changes to the timetable as actioned immediately to support the safeguarding of students by having correct information available to staff.
- To provide cover in the absence of the cover supervisor who organises planned and unplanned absence for teachers.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV via the button below.
CloudStone specialises in non-teaching roles in a variety of primary, secondary and SEN schools across London and UK.
We will help you find the right short term, long term or permanent role in a school and location that suits you. We are also here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process and provide a wealth of resources and expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Exams Officer and Data Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Exams Officer and Data Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Exams Officer and Data Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.