Overview: Enterprise Pre-sales Consultant – IT Solutions SaaS (w/m/d) job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: imc information multimedia communication AG
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Looking for a move from a technical role into the sales space, or maybe you were in a consultancy role and looking for a new challenge in a customer facing environment?
Love challenges – always looking for a silver lining and innovative approach to solve
Communication is your forte – you like to build meaningful relationships?
Ready to be part of a fun team that gives you independence to do your role?
Then please read on…
imc is a dynamic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our London team. We have a fantastic team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another, and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
- Articulate imc’s portfolio of offerings to potential organisations’ business and technical users
- Work alongside the Business Development team in comprehending and articulating customer requirements to determine a final set of business requirements
- Confidently present imc products to organisations either in the pre-procurement or procurement phases
- Ensure clarity of functional and non-functional details to build and present a technical solution
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed, eye catching responses to RFPs and RFTs during the pre-sales phase, responding to questions, proposal and business case content and RFP follow up meetings and demonstrations
- Lead follow-up meetings with potential customers to skilfully and authoritatively present product demonstrations
- Customer centricity with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince prospects of our solutions and key value proposition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Your role will involve using your great personal communication skills. You will display a systematic approach to contacting prospective clients, and your technical and business understanding will enable you to work together with our technical implementation consultants
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Passionate, self-directed, and ready to jump in
- Some stuff that will be helpful but not mandatory…. a knowledge of API technology, web applications, common data formats, and cloud services
- Dutch, Swedish or other Scandinavian languages would be an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT AT IMC
Flexible Working Hours
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
For those who prefer to work at home or who face a long commute, it is possible to work from home by prior agreement with your Line Manager
Training & Development
A dedicated training program brings you closer to your objectives
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Russell Donders Head of International Market Development
Claire Raistrick Senior Human Resources Manager
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Your application – Let’s start.
We’ll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer – we are happy to have you on board.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
GET TO KNOW YOUR COLLEAGUES
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
GET AN IDEA OF WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
NOT THE RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU?
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Enterprise Pre-sales Consultant – IT Solutions SaaS (w/m/d) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Enterprise Pre-sales Consultant – IT Solutions SaaS (w/m/d) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Enterprise Pre-sales Consultant – IT Solutions SaaS (w/m/d) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.