PSD Group - London
Overview: Enterprise Data Architect, flexible location job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Employer: PSD Group – London
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Salary: car allowance, bonus and benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Enterprise Data Architect sought by a technology advisory organisation to work on a range of interesting and challenging client projects. You will work with both IT and the business to lead the design of data, information and integration and allow the business to realise the value to their data and information, using data integration, analytics and tools. You will be responsible for creating target data architectures, using enterprise modelling techniques, creating roadmaps and delivering integration solutions and modern cloud services. Candidates will have experience working as an Enterprise Data Architect, Information Architect or Data Manager with the ability to operate at a strategic level while also being able to deliver tangible results to the business.
In addition, candidates and will demonstrate the following –
- Experience of Data Architecture (Data Pipelines, Event Streaming, Analytics, Metadata and governance, Integration etc.)
- The ability to deliver reference architecture, roadmaps, Datamodelling and data governance methods.
- Able to document As-is architectures and define target architecture.
- The ability to document data policies and procedures according to methodologies such as TOGAF.
- Good understanding of all aspects of data from data storage and modelling to big data and analytics.
- The credibility to interface with the business at a senior level and present enterprise data strategies.
- Familiarity with Datamodelling techniques (UML, ArchiMate or equivalent)
- Good understanding of cloud services (Azure/AWS).
- Strong delivery focus coupled with the ability to deliver pragmatic business solutions.
- Exposure to a range of Bi and Analytics tools.
You must have strong analytical and conceptual skills with an ability to create appropriate solution concepts for a variety of stakeholders. This includes the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements, an ability to estimate the financial impact and an ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some high profile clients on behalf of a growing consulting organisation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Enterprise Data Architect, flexible location job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Enterprise Data Architect, flexible location job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Enterprise Data Architect, flexible location job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.