Overview: Electrical CAD Designer job vacancy in Sussex recruiting now
Employer: Virtuoso Recruitment Limited
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Electrical CAD Designer
- Permanent Role – Office based
- Salary £25 – £28k
- 40 hours per week
Working for an established, multinational semi-conductor manufacturing business based in Pulborough, West Sussex.
We have an exciting, challenging, and unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our engineering team as an electrical engineer. This is for a portfolio of products related to the semi-conductor equipment manufacturing industry. Knowledge of PLCs, electrical switchgear is necessary and experience of Solidworks Electrical would be an advantage.
What we re looking for
- Experienced electrical CAD Designer with knowledge of;
o Production of electrical drawings (Solidworks Electrical)
o Purchasing systems and bills of materials
o PLCs and interfacing with electrical circuits
o Safety interlocks and safety circuits
o Support manufacturing and customers in a production environment
- Must be able to communicate well and be a team player
- General understanding of embedded microprocessor controls
- Good understanding of PLCs
Minimum HNC in electrical discipline or similar electrical qualification.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Production of electrical schematics for manufacture
- Generation of bills of materials
- Assist manufacturing during the build and test cycle
- Assist customers and site engineers
- Attend planning meetings
- Interface with PLC programming personnel
- Help maintain the technical construction files for each project
- Good understanding of power and control circuits
- Good computer skills
- Ability to express instructions clearly and briefly in simple language
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work to tight schedules
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical and questioning skills
- The ability to work successfully as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of Solidworks Electrical
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi PLCs
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of motion systems and drives
What s in it for you?
- This opportunity is a varied and interesting where the successful applicant can take responsibility for the electrical design and design implementation in complex machines.
- The role will require liaison with all business departments thus offering plenty of variety.
- An excellent opportunity to gain a strong specialised knowledge of the semi-conductor industry.
Benefits for our permanent staff.
In service life insurance scheme
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Free On-site parking
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Electrical CAD Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Electrical CAD Designer job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Electrical CAD Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.