Job Title: Ecommerce Executive
Employer: The Candidate Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_40209fe331dce9f2a8cb451e93f7d7b2
eCommerce Executive London The Candidate evf271123a
eCommerce Executive Back to results
Join this luxury retailer as their eCommerce Executive.
Up to £37,000
Ecommerce Executive – London (Hybrid Working – 1 day at home) – £37,000 – Luxury Retail
Our client, a prominent player in luxury retail, is seeking an Ecommerce Executive to enhance their online presence and drive website growth. Based in London with flexible and hybrid working, this role is a crucial part of their Ecommerce strategy.
The ideal candidate will be target driven and passionate about reaching business performance KPI’s and customer expectations. You will be expected to understand the websites performance by using analytics tools and working closely alongside the Insight and web dev team in order to make daily recommendations of amendments. This role also requires a strong commercial flair and excellent communication and organisation skills.
Main Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Executive:
- Have a strong understanding of trading performance such as traffic behaviour and conversion triggers and feed this in team meetings.
- You will have to assist with the day to day maintenance and development of the business’ e-commerce websites
- Optimising product listing whilst improving conversions on site – taking into consideration on-site merchandising, managing promotional banners and product promotions
- You will be in charge of carrying out the daily management of the website’s content
- Using web analytics tools and working with the Insight Team, you will monitor performance of all the key elements of the website to understand the success of the promotional programme.
- Merchandising all products to maximise sales through cross/up selling and site aesthetics.
- Carrying out full site audits, ensuring all current stock is displayed online correctly.
- Produce regular competitor analysis reports across retail stores and online to understand the market thoroughly.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar eCommerce role
- Good understanding of Shopify or Magento or Woocommerce, analytics tools and adobe
- In-depth understanding of key trends, seasonality, banner clicks, traffic behaviour and conversion triggers.
- Strong communication skills with other team members and departments
- Passionate and target driven
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you have a friend that would also thrive in this role? Why not apply now at or speak to a member of our friendly team on
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs !
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!
Please enter your phone number
if applying via linkedIn We would like to email you our newsletter regularly with updates on what we’re up to, job opportunities and other information that we deem relevant. If you would like to receive this, please click here.
In order for The Candidate Ltd to be able to store any data about you, represent you as a candidate or provide you with job opportunities, you MUST tick this box.
Interested in telling a friend?
Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback. Click here!
Share Back to results Sign Up To Our Newsletter
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Ecommerce Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Ecommerce Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Ecommerce Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.