Job Title: Ecommerce Executive
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10136fed-310b-47b3-b09b-120b10f772fd
Reed Marketing and Creative are partnered with a consumer brand who are looking for a passionate Ecommerce Executive. Your aim is to bring their direct to consumer site to life, working with the Ecommerce operations team, advising on the best ways to optimise conversion rate. If you are looking to grow and develop your skillset, this could be the perfect chance for you to be part of a cutting edge digital team.
- Keep day-to-day operations on track. Analyse, streamline and simplify processes.
- Ensure campaigns launch on time and communicate status. Utilise project management planning experience and software to manage projects and ensure they are on time and on budget.
- Ensure enough SKU cover for promotions
- Analysis of historical trends, PSI and market trends using statistical analysis tools to generate weekly / monthly forecast. (Sales, Inventory, P&L)
- Report the numbers. Ensure they are on track to hit revenue targets and the business understands failure points, improvement plans and dates.
- Experience in a relevant Ecommerce or marketing role
- Commercial acumen with an ability to provide commercial & promotional insights
- Excellent project management experience & time management
- A passion to follow a career within the Ecommerce space
- 7% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- 25 Days’ Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Discount
- Regular social activities
- Free on site parking or free shuttle bus
If you are looking for your next opportunity and want to be part of a fantastic brand apply today to be considered.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Ecommerce Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Ecommerce Executive job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Ecommerce Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.