Overview: Early Engagement – Embedded Software Test Engineer – Leicester (DS) job vacancy in Leicestershire recruiting now
Employer: Baker Hughes
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Druck, a Baker Hughes Business, design and manufacture a range of sensors and instrumentation products that are utilized in a vast array of market segments
Roles and responsibilities:
As an Embedded Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Defining, implementing and maintenance of software/firmware verification/test solutions
- Translating product and design requirements into auditable test plans and abstracted test cases
- Liaising with project leads, product owners and other SMEs for requirement clarification and development of efficient test suits
- Conducting problem investigation, issue identification, reporting and validation
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a role as a firmware / embedded device test engineer
- Have experience in both positive and negative path test case creation
- Have experience in test automation using Python
- Have experience in automated test frameworks like Robot
- Have familiarity in embedded software development using C/C++
- Have experience in the interpretation and understanding of hardware datasheets and device capabilities
Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Early Engagement – Embedded Software Test Engineer – Leicester (DS) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Early Engagement – Embedded Software Test Engineer – Leicester (DS) job vacancy in Leicestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Early Engagement – Embedded Software Test Engineer – Leicester (DS) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.