Overview: Dutch Social Media Editor job vacancy in Staffordshire recruiting now
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
The successful applicant will be creative, highly motivated, positive and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Sound knowledge of Social Media platforms and sport is essential.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing content, competitions and campaigns across a variety of platforms, as well as supporting customers online with their betting and account queries.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent standard of both written and verbal Dutch.
- Sound knowledge of the main social media platforms.
- Keen interest in sport.
- Good communication skills.
- Creating and sharing content on Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Monitoring and responding to customer activity on Social Media platforms.
- Developing and consistently maintaining the bet365 Social Media voice and style.
- Proposing, delivering and analysing Social Media campaigns, initiatives, advertising and promotions.
- Creating activity calendars and schedules.
The closing date for applications is 28th April 2021.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code DUTSME0321RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Dutch Social Media Editor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Dutch Social Media Editor job vacancy in Staffordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Dutch Social Media Editor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.