Overview: Diversity & Inclusion Manager (HR, Data, D&I) job vacancy in Home Based recruiting now
Employer: Jumar Solutions Ltd
Location: Home Based, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- Location – Home based with once a week in offices (Stratford upon Avon)
- Lead the growth of diversity initiatives across the business and build on an inclusive working culture
- Help shape and drive forward the D&I agenda
About the role
When you join the HR team as a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Specialist, you’ll be instrumental in helping deliver on diversity initiatives in line with one of their guiding principles, being a Great place to work .
Working with a broad range of stakeholders across the business, you’ll play a key role in implementing our D&I strategy and driving multiple initiatives that promote a culture of inclusion, which provides fair treatment for all.
As a subject matter expert, you’ll create an environment of inclusion, where people can bring their whole self to work and feel valued, emotionally connected and able to fully contribute through people policies and processes.
Your role will be to facilitate the rollout of each division – working collaborately in the middle – and guiding the way forward.
As an experienced Diversity and Inclusion Manager/Professional, you’ll bring your passion, expert guidance and best practice knowledge across the breadth of diversity and inclusion topics, in the workplace.
You’ll be analytically minded, ensuring accurate and valid data informs strategic decision making and recommendations.
You proactively build an internal and external network and have experience in the creation and implementation of D&I plans that achieve business objectives in a corporate environment.
To be successful in role, you’ll also have:
- Diversity and Inclusion SME knowledge
- HR background
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to adapt your style to a variety of audiences
- Strong stakeholder management skills essential – able to work at senior management/committee level
- Experience of using strong planning and organisational skills to project manage initiatives
- Skills to facilitate group meetings and workshops.
- Able to review and implement strategies
- Planning/gap analysis/process mapping/making recommendations
If you are available to start by end August and have the above experience, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar for more information.
Candidates must be UK based and have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Diversity & Inclusion Manager (HR, Data, D&I) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Diversity & Inclusion Manager (HR, Data, D&I) job vacancy in Home Based with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Diversity & Inclusion Manager (HR, Data, D&I) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.