Job Title: Director, Growth Marketing & Research
Employer: I2BF Global Investments Ltd.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_1ec32299a46179745155d9e4fb0666b9
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Director of Growth Marketing & Research to join our global marketing team. The candidate will manage a team responsible for delivering foundational consumer research and insights to drive company strategy and driving global sales and customer growth through paid media (including paid search, paid social, and affiliates), owned media (including email), and customer lifecycle initiatives (including onboarding and cross-selling). The role is responsible for shaping our global growth marketing and research strategies, impacting all levels of the marketing funnel from awareness (partnering with PR, Brand & Culture, and Social & Content teams) through to acquisition.
It sets the vision of the customer journey and works cross-functionally to implement the plan across all channels. It partners closely with our regional GMs and regional marketing teams to ensure country-level impact while optimizing activities for scale and efficiency, and with our Product team and external partners to build any necessary marketing technology roadmaps. You may be required to source and manage external agencies and tools but need the ability to build and manage a growth team independently.
This role will work closely with, and report to, the VP of Marketing.
- Own the consumer research and growth marketing strategies for Nothing
- Lead and develop a highly effective marketing team across research, paid and owned media
- Synthesize consumer research & insights and business metrics to guide innovation
- Drive demand by launching performance marketing driven programs
- Drive customer growth and retention through lifecycle marketing campaigns and customer success programs
- Build scalable, repeatable marketing programs that have broad, but targeted reach
- Continually experiment and introduce new approaches to marketing that engage customers in innovative ways
- Own growth marketing KPIs; develop metrics and measurements to determine campaign effectiveness, including partnering with technical teams to implement performance measurement, attribution and channel optimization as inputs to business goals
- Track, measure, and analyse the performance of marketing campaigns and report results to leadership
- Maintain a shared marketing calendar to ensure alignment across cross-functional teams
- Manage marketing budget and resources
- 15+ years of professional experience in growth marketing
- Some experience in managing consumer research
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience building and leading large, international teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and scaling measurement mechanisms
- Experience managing budgets and resources
- MBA degree or other related higher education
- Professional experience with smartphones, audio, and/or other hardware
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Director, Growth Marketing & Research job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Director, Growth Marketing & Research job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Director, Growth Marketing & Research job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.