Michael Page Technology
Overview: Digital Transformation Manager (B2B, Project Manager) job vacancy in Cheshire recruiting now
Ref: JS-JN -112020-1558633
Employer: Michael Page Technology
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Digital Transformation Manager (B2B, Project Manager, Digital Services Manager)
This is a new opportunity for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a customer-centric, successful and stable B2B business who are embarking on a period of change to improve their online presence and services.
Our customer is a large privately-owned B2B provider with their Head Office based in Cheshire. This position has been created in order to explore digital capabilities and drive forward strategic initiatives that will improve their online services and customer engagement.
The role of the Digital Transformation Manager is to help shape and deliver new initiatives for this traditional, B2B organisation. This may include updating their website, improving the accessibility of their online catalogue, enhancing their click-and-collect service, creating web portals for customer accounts and digitalisation of their product data.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve current digital services and capitalising on further E-commerce solutions for customers
- Establishing digital/online routes to market in parallel with the current on-site sales, distribution and stock management business model
- Coordinate product data management, including the improved digitisation of product catalogue
- Work with the executive team to deliver digital projects that improve the customer experience
To be considered for the Head of Digital role, we are looking for the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience of digital solutions in a B2B context, including websites, online portals, E-commerce, mobile apps and data
- Experience of Product Information Management Systems (PIMS) would be highly advantageous
- B2B experience
- This role requires strong leadership and the capability to make things happen
- Excellent program management, project management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, with an appetite for learning on the fly
- An individual who is comfortable working at all levels of the organisation within a Matrix structure
- A passion for delivering best in class solutions with an eye for design detail
This position would suit someone who is looking for a role that offers autonomy and for someone who is ready for a real challenge; this business is extremely profitable and identifying opportunities for digital disruption without impacting the successful business model they have will be key. This role will suit someone who wants to join a stable business where they can still make a genuine contribution and difference, working with other like minded successful and intelligent individuals.
The job title has yet to be defined and could be either Digital Service Manager, Digital Transformation Manager, Project Manager or Head of Digital (your input will be taken into consideration)
A competitive salary and package is available for the right individual and comes with profit share bonus scheme, company car allowance, pension contributions and 25 days holiday
Interviews will take place in January 2021
Please note that post-covid, this role will require someone to work from their Cheshire offices 5 days per week
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Transformation Manager (B2B, Project Manager) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Transformation Manager (B2B, Project Manager) job vacancy in Cheshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Transformation Manager (B2B, Project Manager) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.