Job Title: Digital Transformation Coordinator
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220987695
Salary: Competitive, plus company car and employee bonus scheme
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Cannock/Cambridge/London – with regional/national coverage. Home/Hybrid working
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone. It’s why we’re looking for someone who’s just as committed as we are, to push for genuine change and bring our ambition of Ecological Transformation to life.
We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
What we can offer you:
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- 24 hour access to a virtual GP, 365 days a year, for you and family members in your household
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working across the Commercial Division use advanced data and technology to reduce the administrative burden our operational teams.
Working onsite with operations teams to improve the quality and use of data and systems to achieve operational and customer requirements. To continuously review and improve processes in line with the DB&T and Commercial Strategies, ensuring they are fit for purpose, accurate and lean.
- You will own and rethink back office processes to continuously review and improve, so they are fit for purpose, accurate, and lean.
- Support a cultural change within commercial operations to ensure operational staff fundamentally understand the value and importance of data and systems.
- Champion the use of new technologies within the Commercial Business
- Develop and implement the latest advances in technology to drive the digitisation of our services.
- Support the implementation of our digital training strategy and deliver operational end-user training.
- Assist with the delivery of a data-driven approach to service management where operational front-line managers have confidence in using Management Information to make better business decisions.
- Capturing requirements for both system changes and reporting improvements to ensure both are fit for purpose and are being used as efficiently as possible.
- Manipulate large datasets to perform service analysis and as part of work on our operational systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree level qualification in Science, Business, Information Systems, Environmental Sciences OR Geographical Information Science
- Able to work independently.
- Proven experience in operational or analytical management supporting business change.
- You will have a high problem solving ability.
- Solid relationship management and excellent communication skills; to provide information confidently and enable the end-user to understand complex data analysis. (The ability to make the complex simple for end users).
- Strong data skills and use of Excel/Google Sheets.
- Desirable: A practical understanding of Power BI, SQL, GIS.
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We’re proud to be listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, being named as a Top 10 Very Big Organisation and Highly Commended as a workplace for 55+.
This accolade further demonstrates our commitment to our people and our actions in creating an environment where everyone can be their true selves and enjoy working at Veolia.
Here at Veolia, we’re proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Transformation Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Transformation Coordinator job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Transformation Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.