Overview: Digital Solutions Business Analyst job vacancy in Northamptonshire recruiting now
Employer: Howdens Joinery
Location: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our busy Digital Solutions Programme Delivery Team.
As a FTSE 100 business with an ambitious growth agenda, this role offers an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Digital Solutions team and the Trade Division to document and manage requirements throughout a Programme Increment. This role supports both the UK and Europe.
What will I be doing as a Digital Solutions Business Analyst?
- Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria under defined features in conjunction with the Product Owner and Product Manager.
- Refining user stories with the development, test and architectural teams in readiness for future iterations.
- Assist the Scrum Master during iteration planning.
- Identifying, developing, and supporting business process change.
- Analyse and document business requirements specific to Trade priorities; work with Application Architects and Functional Leads to assess potential solutions; help gain concept approval from the business; support project delivery ensuring that business requirements are delivered as specified across all areas of the business as required.
- Provide process flows, (AS-IS and TO-BE) and requirements analysis documentation across the Trade business.
- Closely liaise with the QA and Development teams to ensure that requirements cross reference through the testing lifecycle and that BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) is adopted at the start of each development cycle.
- When required, working with the Product Ownership team on the development of Epic Hypothesis Statements & Lean Business Cases.
- Validation of requirements throughout project execution to ensure that acceptance criteria is met during delivery.
- When relevant, play a key role in defining benefits and dis-benefits ahead of development and ensure that the correct measurements are in place to realise whatever benefits are perceived by nominated business colleagues.
- Lead and own Business Analysis principles within the Digital Solution Team.
- Deputise other Digital Business Analyst roles as and when required.
- Champion SAFe Agile Framework across the Digital Division.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Demonstrable BA experience.
- Awareness of BA tools e.g., Visio, Azure DevOps and Jira.
- Experience in the Trade/Retail Sector, and Digital Solutions
- Experience managing complex challenges.
- A working knowledge / preferably certification of both Agile and Waterfall software delivery methodology.
- Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe).
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Enhanced Pension Plan with core 6% employer contribution, further 2% matching available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- Free onsite car parking
- Staff Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events.
Howdens Joinery is a highly successful FTSE 100 organisation with an ambitious growth agenda. Last year our sales reached circa 2.1bn, and we continue to experience significant growth and success. We are the UK s number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousands of products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe – making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals.
As a British manufacturer, we were founded on the principle that the business should be worthwhile for all concerned. That includes our customers, the homeowners they serve, the local communities we operate in, local and national charities, our large network of suppliers, our investors, and of course our people.
As well as the opportunity to develop within a high-profile FTSE 100 company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times Best
Companies to Work For.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Solutions Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Solutions Business Analyst job vacancy in Northamptonshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Solutions Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.