Overview: Digital Skills Tutor job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Morgan Jones
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you looking to work for an employer who offers a good work-life balance?
Do you have knowledge of Python Language, HTML&CSS?
Do you have experience of SQL and relational databases?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity in London for a Digital Skills Tutor to work for one of our clients who is a well-established and expanding creative industry training provider with a long track record of delivering positive outcomes for learners.
In this role you would be working 29 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum. Our client is offering a salary of £27,343 pro rata if you are qualified or £23,043 pro rata for an unqualified teacher.
As the Digital Skills Tutor your responsibilities would include:
- Plan and deliver exciting lessons that supports learner progression
- Ensure learners are retained, achieve their qualifications and progress
- Ensure the course has a wide range of enrichment including guest speakers and trips
- Complete learner one to one tutorials and individual learning plans
- Use a range of assessment methods ensuring the learners are inspired to progress by outstanding and prompt feedback
- Empathise with and understand the many challenges faced by young adults in a demographic with high free school meals rate and poverty levels
- Experience of working in the creative industries using an entrepreneurial approach
- Experience of working professionally in a relevant industry
- Outstanding teaching and communication skills
- Solution focused and proactive
- Assertive and self-confident
- C# Developer
- Company pension scheme
- 40 days holiday including bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Supportive, caring, and developmental environment
- Excellent career development opportunities and performance recognition
- Staff social events
- Interest free loans for emergencies or professional development
To find out more about the Digital Skills Tutor position, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within this industry with a collaborative, supportive and ambitious employer in Kent.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Skills Tutor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Skills Tutor job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Skills Tutor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.