Overview: Digital Sales Account Manager job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
About this role
If you’re a customer focused, analytical thinker who is passionate about digital marketing and sales, this is your opportunity to transform your career with BT and revolutionise our customers’ digital campaigns!
You’ll have the following responsibilities
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, you will utilise your industry insight and exceptional sales skills to setup, manage and optimise bought and paid multi-targeted digital advertising campaigns, as well as paid search and search engine optimisation.
You will use your expert knowledge to guide, advise and attract new clients. You will be responsible for contacting businesses, selling products to meet their digital advertising needs, and become an ambassador and point of contact for our customers’ journey with BT.
You are expected to have strong stakeholder management skills to acquire new customers and nurture existing BT customer relationships.
You will collaborate with sales teams and keep up with the latest industry developments and trends and techniques.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques, and customer service and problem-solving orientation.
* Ability to evaluate client performance and make recommendations to drive profitability and gain market share.
* Negotiation skills. Ability to upsell additional products / services that drive profitability while providing a benefit to their clients.
* Stakeholder management skills. Build and maintain lasting relationships with a wide range of clients, being responsive and accessible to maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
* Good understanding of all digital media channels with an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape, as well as latest industry trends.
* CRM familiarity
* Sales experience and understanding of Digital marketing with a willingness to learn. Account Management experience is desirable. Training will be provided.
* Experience of Google AdWords and Analytics, Facebook for Business/Campaign Manager, GDN, programmatic advertising. Previous use of campaign scheduling tools.
* Experience developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating integrated brand and tactical strategies and digital campaigns.
* Experienced salespeople with a high level of familiarity with sales strategies to attract and retain accounts.
* Competitive salary and OTB
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* World-class training and development opportunities
* BT Pension scheme
* Huge range of flexible benefits to fit around you.
* Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT
How to Apply
It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Sales Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Sales Account Manager job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Sales Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.