Overview: Digital Marketing Recruitment Resourcer job vacancy in Hampshire recruiting now
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing specialist to join our Talent Acquisition Team in this newly created role. You will be responsible for leading and developing the digital resourcing strategy for Talent Acquisition developing the social media presence in accordance with brand guidelines to identify candidates and increase our social media footprint on our careers page driving more applications for our recruiters.
This role is varied and also includes managing digital recruitment campaigns, the careers website, job board campaigns and competitor analysis.You will be responsible for leading and developing the digital resourcing strategy for Talent Acquisition developing the social media presence in accordance with brand guidelines to identify candidates and increase our social media footprint on our careers page driving more applications for our recruiters. This role also includes managing digital recruitment campaigns, the careers website, job board campaigns and competitor analysis.
Reassured Ltd is the largest non-advised life insurance intermediary in the UK with established locations in Basingstoke, Portsmouth, Southampton, Manchester, Bristol, Bournemouth and Chester.
We launched our new Advised business offering in 2021 and continue to grow our sales and support teams across the entire business this year. We arrange over 15,000 new customer life insurance policies per month with leading sales conversions and customer satisfaction metrics. The business is outbound, B2C sales from internet generated customer enquiries.
* Own and develop Reassured’s Talent Acquisition Paid Social advertising strategy and plans, growing profitable lead volume for potential employees from Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Glassdoor and LinkedIn channels
* Achieve cost effective, profitable lead generation growth, identifying potential applicants looking for their next opportunity and referring leads to Talent Acquisition Team
* Develop creative and landing page optimisation test plans to improve paid social website conversions on the careers portal
* Update and maintain the careers website portal and ensure the landing page is up to date, current and is content relevant
* Monitor, analyse and report results against key career website metrics and KPIs to provide the business with insights, recommendations and strategies for continued improvement
* Set up marketing recruitment campaigns in conjunction with the business the objectives
* Monitor which adverts produce the best traffic so we can be more targeted in our campaigns
* Support the Talent Acquisition team by sourcing candidates from job boards and producing email campaigns using SmartRecruiters
* Identifying key competitors and monitor key market changes. E.g. Redundancies in the market place so we can pass leads on to recruiters
· WordPress Experience (Essential)
· Campaign management including SEO (Essential)
· Strong eye for detail
· Recruitment experience (Desireable)
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong literacy skills
We offer an excellent range of benefits, and some are accessed upon completion of probation. Crucially we believe in developing your career and clearly lay out the path for you to be successful and progress.
* Hybrid working available
* Long term bonus opportunities
* Career Development, including supporting personal development
* Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Program, includes face to face counselling sessions
* Retail discounts
* Annual pay reviews
* A range of flexible benefits
Reassured Ltd is the UKs largest provider of Life Insurance. Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Marketing Recruitment Resourcer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Marketing Recruitment Resourcer job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Marketing Recruitment Resourcer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.