Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive – Part Time
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220570672
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Company: E Junior Talent
Hours: Up to 5 hours per week
Compensation: 15 per hour
Are you a creative and strategic marketing professional looking to join an exciting freelance opportunity? E Junior Talent, an initiative led by an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager, is seeking a Freelance Digital Marketing Executive to help secure new clients for hybrid office jobs in London and fully remote positions.
As a Freelance Digital Marketing Executive at E Junior Talent, your role is critical in driving growth by developing an organic digital marketing strategy from the ground up and sourcing new clients for our freelance recruitment services. You’ll have the creative freedom to design compelling infographics and manage our social media channels to promote our unique services.
- Creating a high-converting organic digital marketing sales strategy tailored to our services.
- Identifying and sourcing new clients for E Junior Talent through effective digital marketing initiatives.
- Designing eye-catching infographics to promote our services across various social media channels.
- Managing and nurturing a relevant and engaging social media following.
- Reporting on analytics and key findings weekly and monthly to track progress.
- Driving regular inquiries and client leads through effective digital marketing strategies.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in implementing organic digital marketing strategies.
- Strong creative design skills, with the ability to create engaging infographics.
- Strong experience in building and maximizing engagement on social media platforms.
- Experience working within a startup or entrepreneurial environment is beneficial.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Ideally, a relevant qualification in digital marketing.
This freelance position offers competitive compensation, with an hourly rate of 15, allowing you to contribute to our mission and earn additional income while working up to 5 hours per week.
If you’re a confident marketing professional ready to join E Junior Talent on our journey to success, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (if you have time!) detailing your relevant experience, highlighting your organic digital marketing strategies, and providing examples of your creative design work.
Join our team, make a real impact in the industry, and be a part of our exciting endeavor. Apply now!</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Marketing Executive – Part Time job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Marketing Executive – Part Time job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Marketing Executive – Part Time job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.