Overview: Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Castleford. West Yorkshire, WF10 4PD
Salary: Up to £25,000, DOE, Plus Performance Based Commission
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Fridays 8:30am – 5:00pm (Early Finish Fridays)
• Attractive Salary Plus Performance Based Commission
• Private Healthcare (following initial 6-month probation)
• CAA Drone Pilot Training
• Free Manufacture & Product Training
• 28 Days Holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• Engage Directly with Supportive Management
• On Site Parking and Good Transport Links
Are you a talented digital savvy individual with a creative flair for B2B Marketing Campaigns?
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, forward thinking Digital Marketing Junior Executive to endorse our standing as a class leading Specialist Security Solutions provider.
DJ Byers has 40 year’s experience of providing cutting edge Security Solutions to the Commercial and Industrial Sectors. We utilise the very latest products and technologies to offer solution which are bespoke and ahead of the curve.
Digital Marketing executive -The Role:
This is a great opportunity to showcase your ideas and make a real difference to the business. You will need a sound commercial background and successful previous campaigns demonstrating your ability to understand a commercial market.
Tasks for this office-based role will include:
• Content Creation
• Email Campaigns
• Social Media Campaigns / Management
• Conducting Market Research
• Management of Website and Contents
• Competitive Bench Marketing
Digital Marketing executive – The Candidate:
The successful candidate should have excellent telephone communication with good people skills and must be comfortable presenting our services over the phone.
• 3 + years of proven & relevant digital marketing experience
• Organisation, self-motivation and creativity
• Great Copywriting skills with an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enjoy being part of a team.
• Knowledge of SEO & Google Ads.
• Be able to take direction yet work independently to deliver results.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and ambitious Company where you will be able to make a direct impact on the business.
Note: The role is subject to BS7858 Screening in line with the Industry Standard.
No Agencies Please
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.