ENERGY SAVING TRUST
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Digital Executive
Employer: ENERGY SAVING TRUST
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Salary: (depending on experience)
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 3573_8738022
Closing Date: 29 November 2023
Ref: AY 1153
Energy Saving Trust is an independent organisation working to address the climate emergency.
Energy Saving Trust is a leading and trusted organisation, dedicated to promoting energy efficiency, low carbon transport and sustainable energy use. We aim to address the climate emergency and deliver the wider benefits of clean energy as we transition to net zero.
At Energy Saving Trust we don’t just offer jobs – we offer careers. For our people, being part of the effort to address the climate emergency makes working for us truly meaningful and rewarding.
As well as investing in our mission, we invest in our people and culture. We’re committed to creating an engaging, supportive, and inclusive workplace for all and providing opportunities for development, training, and growth. We also provide a range of benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, and a wellbeing allowance.
- This role will be part of our newly formed Digital team within the marketing communications department. We look after Energy Saving Trust’s website, campaigns, press office, and digital marketing, as well as delivering campaigns for external clients.
- The team helps consumers, businesses, and governments to save energy, save money on energy bills, and reduce carbon emissions.
- We work closely with our policy and insight teams to present our expertise in an accessible and engaging way, tailored to multiple audiences.
- We are a creative team and work collaboratively to find solutions and share best practice.
- We are committed to developing our roles and actively create opportunities to learn from each another.
The UK is still in the middle of an energy crisis. There has never been a more important time for people and businesses to have easy access to our independent advice and information. Want to use your digital skills to help people save money on their energy bills and lower their carbon footprint? Then apply to become our new digital executive.
What you’ll do
Working closely with the digital manager, you will:
- Support the delivery of our digital strategy and enhance our online presence.
- Contribute to implementing SEO best practice and developing our email programme.
- Set up and monitor in-house paid advertising.
- Create digital reports and turn data into actionable insights.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have bags of enthusiasm for all things digital and have:
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Understanding of SEO, optimisation, UX and accessibility.
- Experience of setting up e-newsletters and using an email marketing platform.
- Experience of managing and building paid advertising (such as Meta, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn).
- Experience of digital tracking and analytics tools (such as GTM, GA4, Look Studio and Microsoft Clarity).
This is a permanent position. Our standard weekly hours are 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
We are open to flexible working locations and as standard we offer all contracts on blended (home and office-based) working from our offices in Edinburgh, London, or Cardiff. We will be happy to discuss our blended working model at interview stage.
To apply, please visit our website and send your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter please explain how you meet the essential areas in the job description. Please state the job reference you are applying for in the subject line. Applications submitted without a covering letter will not be considered.
Applications close at 9am, Wednesday 29 November 2023.
If you think you may need additional support or adjustments made to any part of the application/recruitment process, please get in touch.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. To apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Our commitment to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace
To address the urgent challenges posed by the climate emergency, we need a diversity of people, experiences and ideas. We strongly encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds and with different identities and experiences to apply for roles with Energy Saving Trust. If there is anything we can do to support you in applying, please get in touch with us. Please note that we will always ensure that a fair recruitment process is followed for all candidates and appointments will be made based on merit.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Executive job vacancy in Cardiff with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.