Overview: Digital Design Cryptographic Architect (f/m/div) job vacancy in Dublin recruiting now
Employer: Infineon Technologies AG
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you ready to make a difference to in the car safety and security? Being faster than the attackers and help to keep automobiles secure? Do you want to take up a new challenge within our automotive division? Do you actively look for the best solution while setting up the direction in your field of expertise? We develop and deliver the technology; so become part of shaping the future within automotive industry as a Digital Design Cryptographic Architect! Come on board and join us at the pulse of technology! Responsibilities
As a Digital Design Cryptographic Architect, you will be part of different phases of the development process, interacting closely with other teams, like Design and Application Engineering. You will have the responsibility to define the architecture of the products (with particular focus on cryptographic solutions), in order to fulfill certain requirements.
In your new role you will:
- Develop hardware and software countermeasures for security controllers and cryptographic units against the state-of-the-art physical and logical attacks.
- Define the micro-architectures for cryptographic accelerators for our upcoming Traveo-III family of Automotive Microcontrollers, with particular attention to interfaces to CPU Subsystems (Realtime, Application), Communication Subsystems (Ethernet, CAN, FLEXRAY), and Memory Subsystems (FLASH, RRAM, External DDR).
- Collaborate with experienced micro-architects and RTL designers to assess the feasibility of ideas, refine ideas, and seed new ones.
- Analyze domain specific workloads to identify area, performance and power bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement.
- Work close with a diverse and dispersed team, so you must have strong communication, influence, and negotiation skills.
You are a result-oriented person with a problem solving mindset. You are quality oriented, self-motivated and remain focused on solutions even in complex situations. You will be setting direction. Therefore, you must be comfortable in an environment of uncertainty and be able to work through ambiguities. We are a data driven group and believe in the power of individuals proving their own ideas so it is great if you have hands-on experience with high-level simulators for performance and power estimation.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A University Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering;
- Approximately 10+ years of experience and knowledge of digital micro-architecture concepts as well as deep expertise in cryptography fundamentals and algorithms (e.g. TRNG, DES, TDES, AES, Chacha, SM4, Poly1305, GCM, SHA1, SHA2, SHA3, SipHash, SM3) and one or more focused areas (e.g. signal processing) or CPU subsystem areas (e.g., bus infrastructure, memory subsystem design);
- Experience with ARM Cortex M/R class CPUs and AHB/AXI interconnects would be beneficial;
- Proficiency in SW languages (e.g. C, C++);
- Proficiency in a HDL (e.g. Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog);
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python);
- Knowledge and experience with common performance benchmarks and workloads.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- Different career paths: Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible working conditions
- Medical coverage
- Health promotion programs
- On-site Kitchen available
- Company Sick Paid Leave Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Success Bonus Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket fully expensed by Company
- Accessibility, access for wheelchairs
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Design Cryptographic Architect (f/m/div) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Design Cryptographic Architect (f/m/div) job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Design Cryptographic Architect (f/m/div) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.