Overview: Digital Copywriter and Content Editor job vacancy in Birmingham recruiting now
Employer: Gleeson Recruitment Group
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Digital Copywriter and content editor
Hybrid work pattern
I am pleased to be working with a leader in the financial services sector to recruit for a Digital Copywriter and Content Editor to work within their Digital Optimisation and Content team to assist with the teams’ available resources and increase capacity.
As the Digital Copywriter & Content Editor you will play a key role in shaping Wesleyan’s digital future, responsible for the delivery of copy and content that meets customer needs and accurately conveys the work that my client does.
This role would be perfect for a digital copywriter with experience in the Financial Services industry who is skilled in producing engaging and persuasive written content across a range of financial-related topics. You must be ambitious, personable and poses great written and verbal communication skills to communicate with colleagues across the whole business.
- Creating and publishing clear and compelling content for user journeys including D2C (Direct to Consumer) propositions.
- Working with design and UX teams to deliver copy changes that drive journey optimisation.
- Supporting in the review of user data to drive content decisions.
- Contributing content ideas to support an ethos of constant improvement.
- Working with the Brand and compliance teams to ensure copy adheres to brand guidelines and regulations
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure it meets internal requirements.
- adherence to copywriting and content marketing best practice.
- A minimum of 3 years’ related experience, with a strong portfolio of copy and content creation.
- Highly organised, with a strong eye for detail and consistency.
- Experience of writing copy according to brand guidelines for a regulated industry.
- Previous experience writing copy in long or short format for user journeys is desirable and not essential.
- Ability to produce copy that is relevant for a wide range of knowledge levels.
- A passion for User experience design is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in or knowledge of the financial services industry is desirable but not essiential.
- A team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
This role comes with a competitive benefits package and would be a great opportunity for someone with a background writing copy for a regulated industry and knowledge of or a passion for user-centric design.
Please get in touch via email if you would like some more information about this role!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Copywriter and Content Editor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Copywriter and Content Editor job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Copywriter and Content Editor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.