ENERGY SAVING TRUST
Overview: Digital Content Producer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: ENERGY SAVING TRUST
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: (depending on experience)
Employment Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 24 January 2022
Issue Date: 10 January 2022
Position Ref: LT 797
Location: London, Edinburgh, Cardiff
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Energy Saving Trust is a leading and trusted organisation, dedicated to promoting energy efficiency, low carbon transport and sustainable energy use. We aim to address the climate emergency and deliver the wider benefits of clean energy as we transition to net zero.
We need a skilled digital content producer to help us in our mission to address the climate emergency by creating quality, engaging, insight-led content for our audiences. You’ll work closely with the head of content and the content manager to create content for our website and social media. You’ll create content in-house as well as commission external content producers to deliver briefs to budget and deadline.
What you’ll do
In this role you will:
- Use audience insights and external trends to generate fresh content ideas.
- Use Adobe software to create graphics, images and GIFs, and record and edit short videos and audio.
- Write long-form website blogs, snappy social copy, in-depth case studies and film scripts.
- Write briefs to commission external content creators and manage them to budget and deadline.
What you’ll bring
As well as brimming with creative ideas, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of digital content production (graphics, images, GIFs, recording and editing short videos and audio for websites and social media platforms)
- Excellent understanding of the principles of storytelling, particularly though social media, and the ability to turn complex ideas into succinct, compelling content
- High level of proficiency in Adobe software to create and edit images, films and audio. Demonstrable writing and copy-editing experience for website and social media, and interviewing for case studies, with strong attention to detail.
Energy Saving Trust offers a range of benefits to all employees such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, company pension and a wellbeing allowance.
This is a permanent position. We are open to flexible working patterns and blended (home and office-based) working is possible for this role.
For more information and to apply please visit our website.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 24 January 2022. Interviews are intended to be held w/c 31 January 2022.
If you think you may need some additional support or reasonable adjustments made to any part of the application/recruitment process, please visit our website for details on how to get in touch.
Only people living in the UK with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Content Producer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Content Producer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Content Producer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.