Job Title: Digital Content Developer
Employer: Acacium Group
Location: Channel Isles, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: f75269af-e8e2-47e1-aa81-d0fb7a39d4b0
Digital Content Developer
Competitive salary plus great benefits
Unlock your potential:
Are you passionate about digital content? Do you want to contribute to creating tools and resources that impact and change people’s lives? If you are looking for a role where you can challenge the status quo, producing engaging and meaningful content, then look no further!
Acacium Group are looking for a Digital Content Developer to join our wider Technology and Transformation division. You will produce innovative and creative content in the eLearning team to produce engaging digital content for candidates, workers and colleagues across Acacium Group
This is an ideal opportunity for an innovative individual that thrives working in a collaborative environment, within a business that provides unique healthcare solutions across, health, social care, and life sciences
Every day you will
- Administrate and maintain the LMS to ensure effective use of the system.
- Work on helpdesk on a rotational basis to support internal and external customers (admin users of LMS & learners)
- Produce innovative and creative digital content using authoring tools and media most suited to the project
- Bring new ideas to the team to help deliver excellent online content
- Work closely with SMEs across the business to deliver digital content
- Proof read and test digital content with attention to detail, feeding back to colleagues constructively and professionally
- Manage multiple assignments and prioritise according to deadline
- Work with the projects team to deliver digital content for commercial use
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer a fantastic working environment and a range of benefits including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do
Putting People First, always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you will ideally have
- Evidence of good working knowledge of a variety of tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro, Microsoft Office, Articulate 360 (Rise & Storyline)
- Ability to assimilate the use of other systems and tools where necessary
- Strong Customer facing experience in a similar environment
- Experience using Learning Management Systems
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
Acacium Group works in partnership with the Young Women’s trust to give back, inspiring women to build a career in technology. We’re delighted to partner with this charity on their “Work it Out” service, a free programme to help improve the employability prospects of young women
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Digital Content Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Digital Content Developer job vacancy in Channel Isles with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Digital Content Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.