Overview: DFT Engineer – ASIC job vacancy in Bristol recruiting now
Employer: IC Resources
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity for a DFT Engineer to join a market leader in the AI Industry! – Bristol or Cambridge
I am looking for an experienced DFT Engineer to join my clients Silicon team. You will have a strong focus on quality, an understanding of the importance of production test on the success of a product and some hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: RTL design, simulations and debugging, synthesis, STA and DFT.
The successful DFT Engineer will be working with the silicon team to define DFT specifications and chip test interface as well as developing and implementing DFT architecture and DFT infrastructure.
Alongside this you will be working with the silicon team to verify DFT features and implement design changes.
- Knowledge about industrial standards and practices in DFT, including ATPG, JTAG, MBIST and trade-offs between test quality and test time
- Experience on developing DFT specifications and driving DFT architecture and methods for designs
- Solid understanding of design verification methodologies for validating DFT implementation in simulation pre-silicon
- Experience in debugging ATPG patterns, Compressed ATPG patterns, MBIST and JTAG related issues
- Experience with STA constraints development and analysis for DFT modes and SDF simulations
- Experience in silicon bring-up, debug, and validation of DFT features
- A very good knowledge of Digital Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++ and Tcl/Python scripting
As a top company my client offer relocation assistance, fantastic benefits, and very good salaries.
Please note: EU and non EU nationals welcome will have sponsorship and relocation provided
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this DFT Engineer – ASIC job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this DFT Engineer – ASIC job vacancy in Bristol with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this DFT Engineer – ASIC job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.