Job Title: Development Engineer
Employer: Team Work Partnership
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: d502f28d-e72c-4799-a182-6882251676f4
- Responsible for producing development solutions to support the Prototyping, Estimating and Client Services teams.
- Develop cost effective unit to suit the most effective route to manufacture.
- Conduct site surveys as and when required.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to think laterally, create solutions to a given design brief.
- Be pro-active, inquisitive, and challenging.
- Self-motivated and able to manage projects from brief through to production.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with internal teams.
- Be punctual to all relevant meetings.
- Take full accountability for your work to ensure deadlines are met and implemented to a high standard.
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced POS business.
- Competent user of SolidWorks and MS Office software.
- Confidence working with differing personalities.
- Sustainability to be front of mind when developing solutions.
- Capable of preparing drawings and planograms.
- Respect confidentiality of clients in respect of projects.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Development Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Development Engineer job vacancy in Leicestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Development Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.