Overview: Developer Services Advisor job vacancy in Cardiff recruiting now
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Salary: Potential of Permanent role
Employment Type: Temporary
We are looking for Developer Services Advisers to join an established not for profit utilities company in their office in Cardiff for a minimum of 6 months, paid weekly with an opportunity for a Permanent role if desired.
You will be responsible for processing applications for new water and sewerage services for both personal and business customers, answering customers queries, and maintaining leading service provision.
Your typical roles and responsibilities will include:
– Providing a professional and class leading front line interface for customers requiring developer related services
– Processing connection applications for water and sewerage services, including instigating, tracking and closing out the relevant job
– Liaising with Land Agents/ Minor Works/ Operational Staff
– The provision of standard documentation and application packs to customers
– Undertaking Drainage and Water searches for conveyance purposes
– Ensuring the relevant charges for our services are captures and quoted correctly
– Processing payments
– Creating reports
– Dealing with planning applications
– Ad-hoc support to the Contact Centre during emergency/critical situations when customers contacts increase
As the ideal candidates you will have strong customer service skills with at least 2 year’s experience in such a setting, have excellent communication skills, be enthusiastic about putting customers first, and be confident speaking with external parties such as Local Authorities, Developers and Solicitors. Experience of working in a utility company would be highly desirable. You will be working a small, energetic, sociable team of up to 7.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30-16.30/9.00-17.00. Hybrid working model after 2 weeks intense training. You will be office based in St Mellons 3 days per week and work from home for 2 days per week, there are shuttles available to the office if required, however free on site parking available.
Hourly pay starting at 12.26ph which will be paid weekly.
If interested then please apply today as interviews will be taking place ASAP
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Developer Services Advisor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Developer Services Advisor job vacancy in Cardiff with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Developer Services Advisor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.