Overview: Developer job vacancy in West Midlands recruiting now
Employer: Dee Set
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Purpose of the role:
- The purpose of the role is to contribute during all stages of the development lifecycle.
- You will work within the development team contributing to the overall delivery of the product roadmap in order to achieve the team and business objectives.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all code is produced and maintained to meet both our business and users’ requirements and adheres to our coding and quality standards. You will review your peers’ code and provide constructive feedback.
- You will contribute to the overall development process and technical design. You will communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Planning and implementing items of work
- Adhere to coding and quality standards
- Diagnosis of issues with existing products
- Evaluate risk of technical decisions
- Evaluating suitable technology to adopt
- Produce technical documentation
- Contributing to development process improvement
- Contributing to technical design
- Providing accurate estimates for items of work
- Testing all changes thoroughly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a team of developers and be prepared to learn additional skills to assist the development process.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Xamarin Forms (Android and iOS)
- NET MVC Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Functions (.Net Core)
- Azure Service Bus
- SQL (preferably SQL Server)
- Unit Testing
- A basic understanding of agile methodologies and how they affect delivery.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A willingness to learn and be open to new ideas.
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- Source Control (preferably Git and TFS)
- Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps
- Dependency injection frameworks
- Understanding user stories and their purpose.
- Ability to create easy to follow system documentation.
What’s On Offer:
- Salary: Competitive
- We have an agile working Policy giving you the flexibility in how and where you work
Bring your expertise and realise your potential to further your career with a world-class team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join the market leading and award-winning Dee Set Group and play a key role in delivering the digital transformation. We offer flexible and remote working, opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, access to money-saving perks via our Colleague Hub and a competitive pension plan.
With an AI-powered recruitment process we give you the best possible application experience and provide personalised feedback.
We are proud of our fairness and equality and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for all.
This makes Dee Set a perfect place to continue your journey. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Developer job vacancy in West Midlands with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.