Overview: Deskside Engineer (2nd Line)- On-site job vacancy in Cork recruiting now
Employer: Project People
Location: Cork, Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Employment Type: Contract
Deskside Engineer – On-site- Cork
Provides technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance. Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction May be mobile or based on site at a customer building or campus. Works with little supervision and has limited specialization or ability to work on a wider range of systems.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team on a broad range of products or systems with limited supervision. Carries out first level diagnosis, resolves problems on a small set of products, with limited support to meet the Service Level agreement. Rebuilds operating system from instructions to meet the Service Level Agreement.
- Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Service Level. Manages systems within Service Level Agreements, proposing improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical level, to understand the requirements of the customer’s business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player being viewed by colleagues as a helpful member of the team.
- Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
- Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Successful solution designs implemented.
- Service level requirements met.
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Problem ownership demonstrated.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
- Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
- Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
- Skills Matrix up to date with products/systems/technologies and techniques.
- Up to date personal learning plan available.
If interested, please apply to this advert in the first instance or send a CV along with coversheet to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Deskside Engineer (2nd Line)- On-site job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Deskside Engineer (2nd Line)- On-site job vacancy in Cork with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Deskside Engineer (2nd Line)- On-site job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.