Overview: Design Executive job vacancy in Birmingham recruiting now
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Due to continued growth, we have an amazing opportunity available for a Design Executive to join our client Nettl, a leading Web Design, Print and Marketing Studio.
Job Title: Design Executive
Basic Hours of Work: Monday-Friday – 9am-5.30pm
Purpose of the role:
Nettl of Birmingham is part of a global network of web, design, print & signage studios and you would be joining our experienced and fun design team to support them with both online web work and offline graphic design. In this role, you would gain in-depth understanding of your clients’ businesses and build strong relationships with them. You would identify ways to resolve challenges they face and build upon their points of strength. These challenges might include needing a more prominent presence online, wanting to launch a new product, brand a new business, or sell more services. It’s super important to us that we know and understand the goals and needs of each client and can tailor our offering to best support them.
Duties will include:
* Working along side our studio based team to produce designs and concepts for print, signage and web briefs.
* Meeting with clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
* Deal with incoming enquiries with professionalism and due regard for the enquiry handling process.
* Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and that meets the brief.
* Estimating the time required to complete the work and agreeing artwork costs that reflect this for clients.
* Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
* Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, then present them to the client in a professional manner.
* Using innovation to challenge design briefs within the constraints of cost and time.
* Design accurate and high-quality website, print and signage designs that meet the needs of the client.
* Maintain and grow relationships with clients through a consultative relationship throughout their continued marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and ideally have previous experience working in a similar role or industry sector however this opportunity could very much suit a Graduate with a passion for design that is looking to pursue a career within a vibrant design studio. Experience with the Adobe CS suite is essential, in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
A knowledge of Wordpress is not essential but would be viewed favourably. You will be a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys working autonomously with excellent attention to detail and a passion for learning
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Design Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Design Executive job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Design Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.