Overview: Data Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Hays Specialist Recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Data Manager – London/Hybrid – Perm – Up to £51,700
Your new company
My client, a large non for profit organisation based in London is currently looking to recruit a Data Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new role
The role is directly responsive for the data held within the CRM, all associated data flows, reporting and insight but will also support and advise a wider group of data owners in HR, finance to better manage their data, flows and reporting. The role will also be the primary internal advisor on GDPR and act as the key point of contact with external fractional DPO.
You will responsible for the management of supporter, commerce, lead generation and product data in Dynamics 365 CRM ensuring data is clean, de-duplicated and consistent across and fundraising platforms and ensure all operational data flows in/out of Dynamics and Azure and associated systems integrations work as expected; be accountable for the development, further automation and remediation of exceptions for all such flows/integrations, as well as, ensure all data in CRM is compliant with GDPR, act as an internal advocate for compliance and liaise with the DPO on execution of GDPR.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience of information governance; data management; data quality and compliance
- GDPR awareness and familiarity with data security
- Experience of any BI environment and associated tooling; experience with report production and visualization.
- Experience with managing a CRM from a data perspective including staff utilization and data entry.
- Experience managing batch imports/exports, low code automation approaches and API management.
- Experience of the basics of Datamodelling and associated approaches
- Experience helping product managers, marketing managers, fundraising staff
What you’ll get in return
Salary up to £51,700 + benefits
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Data Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Data Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Data Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.