Parity Professionals Limited
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Data Engineer
Employer: Parity Professionals Limited
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Reference Number: 220526901
Data Engineer – 700pd (Inside IR35) – 3 Months – Hybrid/Andover
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious Public Sector organisation who are looking to recruit an exceptional Data Engineer. Working on a crucial programme of work with the goal of enabling a more accurate and informed support solution in a fast paced and highly secure environment.
To be eligible for this vacancy, you must hold active SC/DV clearance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and construct data products and services and integrate them into systems and business processes
- Delivers the designs set by more senior members of the data engineering community
- Implement data flows to connect operational systems, data for analytics and business intelligence (BI) systems
- Document source-to-target mappings
- Re-engineer manual data flows to enable scaling and repeatable use
- Support the build of data streaming systems
- Write ETL scripts and code to make sure the ETL process performs optimally
- Develop business intelligence reports that can be re-used
- Build accessible data for analysis
- Undertake data profiling and source system analysis and present clear insights to support the end use of the data
- Design, build and test data products based on feeds from multiple systems using a range of different storage technologies and/or access methods
- Produce, maintain and update relevant data models for specific business needs
- Reverse-engineer data models from a live system
- Work with metadata repositories to complete complex tasks such as data and systems integration impact analysis maintain a repository to ensure information remains accurate and up to date
- Design, code, test, correct and document simple programs or scripts under direction
Skills and Experience required
- Knowledge and experience of working with MOD IT systems
- Solid background in data analysis and manipulation
- Previous experience of working/interacting with MOD services
- Knowledge of equipment support planning
If this sounds like the kind of role you or someone you know would be interested in then please feel free to apply or email me directly with your CV for immediate consideration.
(phone number removed)
Parity – Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Data Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Data Engineer job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Data Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.