Overview: Data Consultant job vacancy in Midlothian recruiting now
Location: Midlothian, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Do you have experience in multiple areas of Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects?
We are Dufrain. We are a market-leading Data Management, Analytics & BI consultancy with offices across the UK. We are proud to be an agile, client focused, owner managed consultancy where we all share a common goal.
As we continue to build and strengthen our capability, we have exciting opportunities for Data Consultants to join our consultancy team. This role is right for individuals with proven experience and strong technical analytical skills, who will thrive in the success of the delivery in a wide range of projects.
* Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution, including but not limited to: Azure, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
* Project Management skills – experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
* Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders.
* Experience of and capability to discuss client needs for both project delivery and proposal work – translating these into solutions and executing the project.
* Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
* Develop good working relationships with clients on a project. This includes presenting deliverables to clients with confidence. The role holder must have the ability to challenge clients and colleagues around delivery approach or content of deliverables.
* Manage small engagements or workstreams. This will require proactively motivating others and when required challenge & change behaviours through constructive feedback .
* Structure and deliver high-quality pieces of work and manage against a plan. This may mean communicate status and escalate problems to client / senior team members where necessary and propose possible solutions
You will share our passionate about data and possess skills and expertise in the following areas:
* A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business.
* The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders.
* A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others.
* A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
* A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery.
* The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis.
* Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments.
What we offer you
We have a working culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent, while providing exciting opportunities and challenges to generate positive change for our clients.
Company benefits include:
* Competitive base salary
* Performance related bonus
* Hybrid home/onsite/office working – Edinburgh, Manchester & London
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank and public holidays)
* Birthday day off – celebrate with an extra holiday
* Career progress programme – guaranteed learning and development investment and your own career coach
* Life insurance
* Contributory pension
* Health and wellbeing group
* And many more.
Apply to join us in our quest to get busy living and make a difference
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Data Consultant job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Data Consultant job vacancy in Midlothian with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Data Consultant job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.