Overview: Data Analytics Consultant job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Data Analytics Consultant
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to . We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including eg Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its UK Data Practice in our London office. We are currently seeking to recruit several management consultants with data analytics expertise to lead and develop teams to support large scale transformation projects for our leading Financial Services clients.
The applicant should:
- Have a real passion for data and a commitment to shift the industry towards forward thinking data analytics
- Be keen to join the team to develop the UK Data Practice capabilities and the broader Global Data Practice to support industry changing topics such as Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Use business judgment & analytical tools in driving the best results for the business unit.
- Achieved through a combination of using data, analysis, brainstorming sessions and business judgment in identifying & leading new opportunities
- Enhance the existing advance analytics modelling, methodologies and contributing to new idea in methodology and modelling, machine learning algorithms and report visualization
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Ability to parse, manipulate and review large quantities of complex data
- Financial services industry background in data analytics
- Experience of diagnostic and predictive techniques in areas such as modelling, CLTV, risk scoring, financial crime analytics, risk & compliance analytics and customer/marketing analytics eg segmentation
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, R, or Spark
- Expertise in designing user-friendly, insightful, interactive dashboards using Qlik, Tableau or Power BI
- Programme Execution and Change management – proven ability to shape, design and lead the execution of data changes
- Desirable experience as a Management Consultant
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity/adoption/shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Data Analytics Consultant job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Data Analytics Consultant job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Data Analytics Consultant job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.