Job Title: Data Analyst / Performance Marketing Executive – Remote
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220563483
This is a Data Analysis role within a Marketing context. Dealing with digital marketing combined with Digital Analytics and processing large data sets. Expertise in the use of MS Excel is a plus. Details are below.
Data Analyst / Performance Marketing Executive – Remote
We are seeking a talented and data-driven Performance Marketing Executive to join our team in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing performance marketing campaigns to drive specific actions and achieve our business objectives. Your expertise in digital marketing, analytics and optimization techniques will play a critical role in achieving our marketing objectives and maximizing return on investment (ROI).
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and execute performance marketing strategies to meet predefined goals
- Conduct thorough audience research and segmentation to identify target demographics, interests, and behaviours for effective campaign targeting
- Prepare comprehensive reports and performance summaries to communicate campaign outcomes, insights, and recommendations to stakeholders
- Optimize campaign performance through continuous monitoring, data analysis, and strategic adjustments to maximize key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manage advertising budgets and make data-driven decisions to allocate budget across campaigns based on performance analysis and ROI
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in performance marketing to continuously improve campaign strategies and techniques
- Conduct competitor analysis to understand the strengths, weaknesses, and strategies of our key competitors
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position In-depth knowledge of digital advertising platforms and tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics 4, and other relevant platforms
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make informed decisions and optimize campaign performance
- Self-motivated and results-oriented mindset
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Highly organized and be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment by managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Thjs is a data driven role in a marketing context. Google tools for Analytics. Focused on data analysis – must like processing large amounts of data sets. MS Excel and Marketing / Data reports in Excel. Combines digital analytics and performance marketing. You may have used tools like Meta (FB), Insta apps, Data Studio, Advanced Excel, Tableau.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Food allowance Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Data Analyst / Performance Marketing Executive – Remote job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Data Analyst / Performance Marketing Executive – Remote job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Data Analyst / Performance Marketing Executive – Remote job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.