Overview: Data Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Databuzz Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious organisation, who is looking for a Data Analyst for an exciting project as they see huge growth in their business and use latest technologies to cater the requirements
- Working with Python and SQL on Yellowbricks Data Warehouse.
- Maintain and develop PowerBI dashboards
- Being a key contact to clients (internal and external) as a technical data processing expert.
- Designing, implementing, and monitoring automated processes to improve the efficiency of the campaign data processing.
- Liaising with internal sales teams and collaborating with them to identify and translate campaign requirements into data processing scripts.
- Providing post-campaign metrics and applying learnings to improve processing of campaign data.
- Identifying new and/or better ways to share information with relevant stakeholders.
- Communicating with the IT department to troubleshoot campaign execution errors.
- You ideally have 1- 2-year experience and proven results in a similar position. If not, you have a college education that focuses on IT, Math and/or Statistics; we will help you thrive.
- The Microsoft 365 Suite (Access, PowerPoint, Teams) has no secrets for you, and you have an advanced mastery of Excel and ideally of Power BI (Data feed and Dashboards).
- Expertise using Python and SQL is a must as well as the ability to process and manipulate a large amount of data.
- Finally, you have great organization/prioritization skills since you will be working on several projects and accounts.
- Private Medical Insurance including family members.
- 24 days holiday plus your birthday day off.
- Permanent Health Insurance and Income Protection.
- Life insurance.
- Contributory pension
- Hybrid working
If this sounds like the role for you, or you would like further information, please contact DataBuzz Ltd or simply click on the apply button.
DataBuzz Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Data Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Data Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Data Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.