Overview: Cyber Security Manager job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Franklin Fitch are very excited to be recruiting for a permanent Cyber Security Manager for one of our prestigious global partners. This is a hands-on Senior Cyber focused position with some managerial / team lead responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
• Regularly assess the risk of cyber-attacks by leveraging and increasing the maturity of Mitre ATT&CK (for example)
• Experience of owning the Risk register
• Experience of producing a Incident response runbook (a written guidance for identifying, containing, eradicating and recovering from cyber security incidents)
• Manage /coordinate the Cyber Incident process (threat detection, response, action, outcome)
• Security Operations – patch management for software/network releases
• Experience of understanding and improving Security Architecture
• Experience working on security implication projects e.g. PAM implementation
Excellent salary package on offer and good WFH flexibility.
Get in touch with your CV now for immediate consideration
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Cyber Security Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Cyber Security Manager job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Cyber Security Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.