Square One Resources
Overview: Cyber Security Engineer job vacancy in England recruiting now
Employer: Square One Resources
Location: England, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Salary/Rate: £400.00 per day – Inside IR35
Start Date: 28/06/2021
Job Type: Contract
We have just picked up a brand new requirement with a Fortune500 manufacturing giant for a Cyber Security Engineer. This is on an initial six-month contract and they’re looking for an individual with experience in; ISO21434, R155 & TARA.
– The engineer will work within cross functional team to do/support the following:
– Manage and apply cyber security requirements and deliverables into IT processes and product development
– Work with feature owners to manage the progression of each feature through development to ensure security by design from inception
– Support cyber security requirement and testing development
– Ensure systems, features, components are designed using robust engineering processes including threat analysis, risk assessment, adoption of security requirements, security audits, and vehicle ecosystem assessments
– Develop and utilise global supplier expertise to meet cyber security expectations Provide presentations to management (program milestones, security governance board, etc.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
– Strong communications skills to explain security requirements to development teams, product management, marketing, and senior management
– Threat and Risk Assessment Methods and Concepts
– Familiarity/experience with IT/cloud/mobile systems (HW, SW etc) system environments
– Experience with Electrical Product Development engineering and tools
– Experience with IT, cloud, mobile systems (HW, SW, and various operating systems)
– Automotive engineering experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Cyber Security Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Cyber Security Engineer job vacancy in England with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Cyber Security Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.