Overview: Customer (Trade) Support Analyst job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Employer: Kerridge Commercial Systems
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Customer (Trade) Support Analyst
This role can be based from any of the following sites – Hungerford, Tankersley, Milton Keynes or Gateshead
As a Customer (Trade) Support Analyst, you will be an integral member of the team and responsible for assisting our customers on the K8 application with problems and queries relating to the system software after the customers have gone live; act as a mentor to fellow team members to develop knowledge in the team and work to provide continual service improvement to KCS customers;
We are looking for someone from either a customer service, contact centre or a business background (you do not need a deep technical or IT background) that understands how to work through problems with customers. You will be solving issues and questions with our large K8 application providing advice and guidance on how to do things as well as fix some issues. You will be IT savvy and understand how to converse through telephone and email. We are looking for people with clear and concise communication skills to talk with a wide variety of our customers from different backgrounds. This is a great opportunity to build a career and develop your skills further as you will be exposed to a wide variety of problems. We will provide full training and career development so you do not need to have prior knowledge of our systems.
The Trade Support Analyst will report to a team leader within the Trade Support team.
- Support customers with problems and queries relating to the KCS application software
- Accurately resolve problems using investigative and analytical skills
- Identify and replicate problems that require a software change by Development
- Work as part of the Support team
- Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of calls and problems
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with efficiently and promptly in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Managing, prioritising and progressing their adopted calls, in particular
- Using the call logging system correctly and ensuring that calls are updated on a regular basis with actions undertaken
- Regularly updating customers regarding the status of their calls
- Effectively handling complaints and call escalation requests form customers
- Identifying calls that are not support calls and dealing with these following the correct procedures, for example after sales calls, chargeable support calls, modification and system change requests
- Continually and pro-actively acquiring and retaining knowledge of KCS products and systems
- Pro-actively using the appropriate tools to gain and share knowledge
- Working with members of the Support Team and other departments to ensure that customers receive a prompt and efficient service
- Alerting Senior Support Analysts, Team Leaders and Managers as necessary regarding any sensitive customer issues
- Following and applying the standard Commercial Software Support Procedures and Practices
- Taking the initiative and identifying ways in which the Support Service and/or Support Procedures can be improved and discussing these with the Manager
- Undertaking any other projects as required by the Manager
- Looking to build a career in the IT/business software field
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and computer proficient
- Attention to detail
- Customer and service focused
- Driven, proactive and motivated personality
- Flexible to changes in tasks and the support environment
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and apply new skills and concepts
- Project a professional image
- Be adaptable and work as an effective member of a team
- Be organised and manage own workload efficiently
- Be able to investigate unfamiliar problems and generate effective solutions in a systematic and logical manner
- Be calm under pressure and manage stressful situations
- Adopt a positive, pro-active approach to work
- Any understanding of software and/or software support environments would be an advantage.
- Basic grasp of business processes and operations
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively. Kerridge is an award winning and market leading provider of IT solutions to rental companies worldwide.
The Support team at KCS assists customers with queries and problems relating to the KCS application software post implementation. The Department also provides customers with a wide variety of other services including the installation of new software and customer training.
KCS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process please do advise us when contacted.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer (Trade) Support Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer (Trade) Support Analyst job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer (Trade) Support Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.