Overview: Customer Support Administrator job vacancy in Cambridgeshire recruiting now
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Customer Support Administrator
Shift Patterns: Monday – Friday
PAYE Rate: £9.76p/h
Hours: 8am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5pm
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work within a large UK company who have operations across the country.
- Ensure all data input of vehicle documents is completed with accuracy and within agreed time scales.
- Efficient and accurate filing of vehicle documents
- Process daily post, ensuring all documents are posted to the correct customers on time.
- Responsible for booking in units at multiple Vehicle solutions locations.
- Responsible for using multiple external customers databases and systems
- Deal with multiple Vehicle solutions sites and auction sites ensuring smooth transition of units to sale.
- Responsible for dealing with general customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner both face to face, via telephone and email, ensuring a satisfactory outcome is reached or escalating where necessary
- Be the point of contact for our customers and develop and maintain excellent relationships with our vendors
- To be the first point of contact for a portfolio of customers ensuring that the administration processes on each of the accounts is completed to a high standard and is within SLAs
- Contact with key customers both within the business and external to enhance the customer experience
What kind of person we are looking for?:
- Experience of working within rigid regulations and procedures
- Some experience within a customer facing role with the ability to resolve customer queries and complaints to a mutual satisfaction
- Good customer service skills
- Good administration skills
- A keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of a sale
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite car parking
Should you feel you hold the relevant skills/experience for this position, please apply today for more information!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Support Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Support Administrator job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Support Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.