Job Title: Customer Support Administrator
Employer: Equals One
Location: Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 709ffbd0-c86d-4df8-93b3-ae4d9357c25c
Customer Support Administrator
Salary: £10.75 per hour
Office based Dronfield, S18 1QJ – on-site parking – must live within a commutable distance
Full time and Part time position available
Join our dynamic team at Paperclip, one of the UK’s leading telephone answering companies!
We take pride in building long-standing relationships with our clients, and now we’re seeking a confident and experienced Customer Support Administrator to support our continued growth.
As a Customer Support Administrator, you’ll play a vital role in our fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Taking calls on behalf of our diverse range of clients
- Gathering accurate details and messages for call backs
- Booking appointments for customers
- Typing and recording information with precision
- Assisting with various administrative tasks
- Engaging with clients through Live Chat
To be successful in this role you must:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- An excellent telephone manner with outstanding customer service abilities
- The capability to deliver tasks within tight deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to complete admin tasks accurately while following instructions
- Confidence and the ability to establish effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Initiative to work independently and efficiently
- The capacity to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- While touch typing skills are preferred, they are not essential for this role.
Hours – Paperclip operate between 8am and 6pm daily. Shift patterns 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm Full time hours 42.5 per week
- Full time: Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm, 1 Sat per month
- Part time position also available
Join our team and take part in a rewarding career where you can make a difference. Apply now for this Customer Support Administrator rolewith your full CV to become a valued member of our team at Paperclip.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Support Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Support Administrator job vacancy in Derbyshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Support Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.