Clarion Housing Group Limited
Overview: Customer Solutions Coordinator job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Clarion Housing Group Limited
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
If you’re looking for a job where you can really make a difference, and deliver exceptional customer service we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a number of compassionate and friendly Customer Solutions Coordinators to join the teams based in West Malling and Croydon.
You’ll work as part of a dedicated complaints resource to ensure we provide appropriate resolutions for customers. You’ll be responsible for investigating complaints and member’s enquiries providing timely responses that offer full explanation and wherever possible, resolution for customers.
The Customer Solutions strategic goals are to improve performance, prevent complaints and ensure a single way of working. You’ll provide expert advice to our customers and business areas. This will in turn enable you to achieve your own and team targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting lead handlers and senior managers with investigations and responses in a thorough and timely way
- Resolving dissatisfaction where possible and appropriate outside the formal complaints process
- Working collaboratively with other staff, teams and external suppliers to resolve issues and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
You’ll already have proven experience of effective complaint handling and working in a customer service environment. You’ll also need to demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills with experience of communicating verbally and in writing with customers, suppliers, colleagues and external stakeholders.
You’ll also need:
- Knowledge of CRM with the ability to understand dashboards
- Proficient and confident use of electronic document management systems
- Excellent organisational skills with experience of prioritising own work load
- A good understanding of social housing and the role of Housing Associations
What you can expect from us
Clarion Housing Group is a business for social purpose and a charitable registered society; we’re also a great place to work. We pride ourselves in employing some of the most talented people. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years’ service
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Sunday 28th November 2021 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy, please click ‘apply’.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We’re committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Solutions Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Solutions Coordinator job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Solutions Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.