Job Title: Customer Services and Sales Co-ordinator
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Reference Number: 220568942
Job Title: Customer Services and Sales Co-ordinator
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contract Type: 10 month FTC
- To provide excellent customer service which meet or exceed the expectations and requirement of both internal stakeholders and external customers, ensuring orders are delivered correctly within designated timescales.
- To take ownership and respond to customer enquiries and resolve problems efficiently.
- To answer enquiries from customers regarding products, frequently asked technical questions and procedures.
- To build your knowledge of the products and attend training as required.
- To build and develop your rapport with the customer base that you look after, helping to grow sales alongside the external sales rep
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephones promptly regarding all Customer enquiries.
- Assist with brochure / technical queries.
- Contact existing customers to upsell and grow accounts.
- Develop and grow low spending accounts.
- A strong phone presence is essential
- Process orders within agreed service levels.
- Update customer information on the system when necessary.
- Ensure that all orders are input with accuracy and efficiency
- Resolve order queries (stock, price, delivery address, etc.) with Customers and sales teams before creating pick notes, ensuring this task is performed accurately and promptly.
- Prioritise urgent orders.
- Ensure ‘Notes’ are updated every time you are in contact with Customers or the Sales Force regarding orders.
- Update pricing information on instruction from the Sales Director, Customer Services Manager or Commercial Director as required subject to the Company’s authorisation policy.
- Assist with customer contact when promotions are running to drive sales forward
- Ensure the best support is provided to allocated Customers and the external sales team, working closely with the external rep to grow business in that area
- Always keep the customer informed of all issues with orders and promotional deals
- Support your dedicated external account manager with customer specific support and regular defined contact
- Proactively contact customers on your designated area to develop and grow business, based on alignment with the external account manager
- Informing your customers of any promotions and activity that is current, including company updates, new product etc
- Research accounts, identifying key contacts and generate interest.
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Promote new and existing product ranges with low spending accounts.
- A proactive approach
- Target driven to work with KPI’s
- Customer focused
- Sales background/telephone selling experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A successful track-record of telephone and/or customer facing experience.
- Computer literate at intermediate level with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in English and Maths
- Excellent personal motivation and enthusiasm for delivering fantastic customer service.
- Understands the importance of working as a team, the ability to share workload and works effectively within a team environment.
- Understands the nature of a customer’s request through effective questioning and listening skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to recall and relay information with ease.
- Ability to maintain output which is of a high standard whilst achieving high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with all internal departments, field sales and customers.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach when working to resolve issues through to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to multi-task with ease.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
- Flexible with a positive approach to changing situations and workload.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Services and Sales Co-ordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Services and Sales Co-ordinator job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Services and Sales Co-ordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.