Overview: Customer Service Agent (Inbound sales) job vacancy in Merseyside recruiting now
Employer: Recruit Right
Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Position: Customer Service Agent (Inbound sales)
Salary: £9.50 p/h base rate plus uncapped commission (£28K OTE)
Hours: 40 Hour contract
Training: 4 full weeks of in-house training
Our client is looking for exceptional people to join their newly formed Outbound Sales Advisor team, to support the aims and objectives by delivering a high-quality service on behalf of the client via the appropriate medium, in line with agreed business procedures.
- You’ll be responsible for matching their globally recognised services with new existing customers. It’s your role as an outbound sales advisor to build an amazing rapport, find a need for our products/services and dazzle our customers with your pitch.
- You must have previous outbound sales experience, excel at building rapport with potential customers and be motivated to build a career in outbound sales.
- To meet specific hourly, daily, weekly and overall performance targets and standards as specified in line with TCC and client expectations and to take responsibility and accountability for personal performance
- To respond to customers general questions relating to creation of their accounts, campaigns, and orders in general in line with agreed service levels
- To attend and participate in daily team buzz sessions, led by the respective Team Leader, to positively challenge previous day s performance against SLA s / KPI s.
- To respond to and take action regarding customer complaints balancing the needs of the customer against the needs of the account whilst recognising the need to escalate when immediate query resolution is not possible.
- To complete all administrative and management reporting accurately and within agreed timescales.
- To demonstrate an effective knowledge of products and services offered by the account
- To complete all management reporting accurately and within agreed timescales
- To act as point of contact for client s customers and uphold the values of the client at all time
- To commit and adhere to a set number of working hours per week
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Service Agent (Inbound sales) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Service Agent (Inbound sales) job vacancy in Merseyside with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Service Agent (Inbound sales) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.