Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Employer: Katie Strange Recruitment
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 2f22e298-0d10-4fec-a6f4-3a5f8db10ac5
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be working at the heart of this business.
This is a key role within a small and friendly team who pride themselves on offering an exceptional level of service to their business customers.
You will be responsible for taking orders, processing quotations, offering product advice, managing deliveries and occasionally jumping in the warehouse to help the team out.
Due to the responsibilities within this role we are seeking an individual with previous experience in a similar position, ideally in a product based/B2B environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and growing team where development is supported and encouraged.
My client supplies a wide range of products to customers within the building and construction industries, quite often turningorders around within 24 hours!
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Shopping rewards
- Long service awards
- Generous health care scheme
- Free onsite parking (PE1 location)
- Modern office environment
- Working hours, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
The Job – Customer Service Administrator:
- Handle inbound calls; sales enquiries, order updates, service issues.
- Manage email and web enquiries.
- Produce and manage quotations.
- Process sales orders.
- Manage, investigate and resolve customer complaints and order queries.
- Update and maintain internal CRM system.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure commitments are achieved.
- General administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use initiative and take proactive action.
- Strong team player who is happy to help out where needed.
- Able to multi task and prioritise a busy workload.
- Previous experience in a sales admin/customer service role.
- Previous experience of working in a product based/B2B role would be a distinct advantage.
For more information, please apply or contact Katie Strange Recruitment directly.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.