Overview: Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Edinburgh recruiting now
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Temporary
We have had several exciting vacancies open up in the Customer Service/Administrator field as Process Assistant and FES Agents with UKVI based in Edinburgh.
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: £9.90 per hour
Hours: Part-time positions available currently, full-time positions may become available also.
In this role, you will be assisting in the provision of transaction processing services to clients. Youll be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within your department, and you will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of your team. This may involve responding to routine queries or issues and referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others.
You will be responsible for:
– Processing work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts, including include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
– Resolving these queries, escalating as necessary (e.g. a team leader), and logging as appropriate.
– Maintaining records and updating information either via database or manually to a standard to distribute to other team members or groups when required, and for audit purposes.
– Learning the procedures and understanding how to process work to the defined level of quality.
– Organising your work schedule to prioritise allocated work on a daily basis, and ensuring deadlines are met.
– Liaising with internal and external clients.
– Printing and posting data/reports/invoices daily.
– Supporting line management on additional admin when required.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be organised and able to delivery tasks timely and accurately;
– Have excellent attention to detail in record keeping;
– Be an effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility, as well as the ability to work in a structured environment;
– Be an effective problem solver;
– Be an excellent communicator who can maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients;
– Deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
Understand and apply policies and procedures consistently.
* Right-to-work in the UK * Clear DBS minimum * 3 Year referenceable Work History
To apply for this role, please send CVs & and with the job reference in your email subject.
To apply for this role, please send CVs & and with the job reference in your email subject
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Edinburgh with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.