Overview: Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Hertfordshire recruiting now
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contract: Permanent – full time
Hours: Monday to Friday – Either 8.30am – 5pm OR 9.30am – 6pm (Hybrid working available)
Our established client based in the heart of Welwyn Garden City are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator to join their stunning offices.
This role will suit someone with excellent customer service skills and an ambitious individual that would like to progress within their role.
If you are interested, please apply today to avoid disappointment!
– 22 days’ annual leave, increasing 1 day per year of service
– Competitive company pension
– Life assurance
– Simply health cash scheme
– Annual pay review
– Training and development
– Hybrid role with a chance of 1 day working from home if wanted to
– Beautiful open plan offices
– Handling incoming calls and handling queries about the company products
– Responding to emails and following SLAs
– Support the Operations team
– Deliver customer service to field staff
– Ensuring customers are happy with the service received and return
– Updating customer records
– Sending out confirmations to customers
– Co-ordinating various courses for customers
– Experience within a fast-paced office-based customer service role
– Strong Microsoft skills, including Excel and Outlook
– You will be a team player
– Excellent administration and organisational skills
– Passionate and enthusiastic, with the ambition to develop within your role
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.